No-Bake Protein Bars
Don’t like to bake? No problem! Try these delicious no-bake protein bars made with Purely Inspired® 100% Plant-Based Protein for a tasty protein-packed choice!
Makes 20 bars
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup Purely Inspired® Organic Protein
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips or raw cacao nibs
- Stir together oats, Purely Inspired® 100% Plant-Based Protein, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup, stirring well to combine. Mixture will be thick and dry. Add a splash of almond or coconut milk if necessary.
- Stir in chocolate chips or cacao nibs, distributing evenly.
- Press the mixture into a wax paper-lined 9×13-inch pan, using a rolling pin on top to smooth if necessary.
- Place in freezer for about 10 minutes for bars to harden up. Remove and cut into 20 bars.
To store: Wrap each bar individually in plastic wrap and freeze in a container or air-tight bag.